9.5.09

Cats!




I love cats. They have that "catitude" that is unmistakable. I found some really cute pictures on the net and wanted to post a few. You know, you don't own a cat, they own you! Hope this brings a little grin to you and I hope that all mothers out there have a wonderfully blessed Mother's Day. I lost my mother to Alzheimer's in 2002. I miss her terribly and I pray daily that a cure is found to wipe out this horrible disease. I know that she is looking down on me and smiling because she is no longer under the umbrella of such a cruel disease. She is whole again and with her heavenly Father. I look forward to the day that she greets me on the other side and we can share a loving embrace.

God bless you all and may you have a wonderful weekend.
Your sister in Christ,
Tishira

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tishira!

    I love cats too, although my cats sometimes drive me crazy! We have three of them, and they all have such different personalities.

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of others and do not post anything negative or use foul language. If any comments are done in this manner they will not be accepted or viewed. Thank you very much.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm happily married to my best friend and soul mate. I have 2 awesome teen-aged boys I'm eternally grateful for. I love spending time with my family. I also love working with senior citizens and caring for them. I'm a former CNA. In the fall I hope to begin college to further my education in healthcare.